- Has your company used promotional display formats before?
- If yes, what were the results?
- What needs to be done differently from the previous program?
- What are you trying to achieve by merchandising the product?
- How will it be promoted: Feature, Display, Feature & Display, Price?
- How will you measure success?
- Have the graphics and number of colors for the display been set?
- If yes, how many colors?
- What is the percentage of ink coverage?
- What are the footprint dimensions: L x W x H with and without header card?
- Do you know the footprint dimensions your retailer(s) will allow in their stores?
- What are the dimensions L x W x H and weight for each SKUs in the display?
- How many units for each SKU does the display need to hold?
- How will the display ship: to the brand owner and to the store?
- What is the target range regarding the display price?
- Have you thought through your promotional program mechanics?
- What is the display order quantity?
- How will the display be sold to the retailer: Free, Free Goods, Purchased?
- What is the in-store promotion date?
- What is your in-store date for the display?
- When do you need to receive the display?
- How do you need to receive it: Flat on pallets, flat in an OPF, or built in an HSC?
- Where will the display ship to?
- Does the display shipper need identification (part number, description, UPC #)?
- Are you using a fulfillment house to assemble and fill the display?
- Or will the display be assembled and loaded in the store?
- How will it ship to the store assembled, in an RSC or HSC & DST
- How and whom will replenish the display at store level?