- September 22, 2017: New lip palette offers color inside and floral design on pack - Packaging Strategies
New Zealand brand Karen Murrell's latest lip product comes in a palette offering a handy array of naturally beautiful shades like a luscious bouquet.
- September 22, 2017: The million mile show - Packaging Strategies
- September 22, 2017: New technology more than doubles food shelf life - Packaging Strategies
According to Mitsubishi Gas Chemical America, 48% of customers avoid foods with artificial preservatives and 35% avoid foods with artificial flavors. This means brands are challenged to leverage packaging technologies that can help food last longer without additional chemicals.
- September 21, 2017: JLS launches next gen robotic packaging platform - Packaging Strategies
New systems integrate motion, logic, safety and HMI into a single scalable platform.
- September 21, 2017: Pesto brand ‘Sauces ’n Love’ follows own recipe for packaging - Packaging Strategies
The novel idea behind Sauces ’n Love emerged in 1998 as owner and founder Paolo Volpati-Kedra was doing a lot of cooking and entertaining.